Buy software on DVD
You need software, but don't want to pay high retail prices? CDRB Software can save your money by providing what you desire on CD or DVD for a very affordable price!
Special Keyboard Shortcuts
Power users gravitate to shortcuts because they provide much quicker actions than using a mouse. Here’s a few of my favorite shortcuts:
CTL + Y – Expose behind-the-scene posting on any transaction. For example, open an invoice, press CTL + Y to reveal cost of item, sales and Accounts Receivable impact. This is guaranteed to impress your clients. I often use this for inventory related troubleshooting. See example below.
CTL + H – History and impacts upon a transaction, any transaction. Here’s an example, an invoice notice it shows e-mail sent.
CTL + A – List of Chart of Accounts
CTL + R – Get Customer Accounts as well as any Balance Sheet account. View running balance as well as each transaction.
- Special Keyboard Shortcuts
- Calculate On The Fly
- QuickBooks File Manager
- Multi-Task: Simultaneous Open of Two QB files
- 1099 E-File Service by Intuit
- Scan, Create PDF and Link — Transaction, Customer or Vendor
- Bank Reconciliation Tools
- Accountant’s Copy Gets Easier
- Client Data Review
- Get Employees to Use Timesheets + QB Payroll